Secure Facebook : Make Facebook Personal Information Secure with these privacy settings
Facebook know A lot about you. And so do the third party app makes and partners in the social networking's ecosystem.
These type's of quizzes Apps access your entire data from your account because unfortunately we clicked there link to get there fool services and we give permission to access entire data from your account.
Remove and Disable Quizzes App
Step 2 : Select App & website Setting section from below side.
Then Disable and remove Apps from there for make safe by quizzes Apps Data Accessation.
2. Change your privacy settings
Change or Modify your privacy setting. Like who can send you "Friend Request" , "who can see your post" , "who can access your profile" and all other privacy settings that give or make safe your account details.
3. Consider avoiding third-party apps altogether
Use and Turn on your Two Factor authentication.
1. Change your account passwords regularly
2. Do not open attachments in email from unknown senders.
3. Do not share your password or OTP with unknown people.
4. Avoid using Google or Facebook for logging into sites
5. Log out from your account instead of closing the browser window.
6. Regularly update apps on your smartphone and computer
7. Install an anti-virus as well as antimalware.
8. Avoid using open public Wi-Fi connections.